The overall purpose of the Facilities Committee - when chartered - is to analyze near-term and long-range municipal space needs for the town, to identify and recommend solutions, and to recommend a strategy for maintaining existing and future town buildings.
The 2015 Facilties Committee was tasked by the Selectboard with the following items:
1) Provide oversight for the exterior painting of the library;
2) Enhance the landscaping around the back entrance to the town hall;
3) Pursue energy efficiency opportunities for town buildings;
4) Oversee the repair work around the two ambulance bay doors at the Safety Complex;
5) Update the six-year maintenance plan for all town buildings; and
6) Assess potential changes and additional future uses of the transfer station
Some of the results of prior Facilities Committee work are included to the left under "Links".