Friends of the Brookline Public Library (FBPL)
Who are the Friends? We are a group of people whose mission is to support the Library. We supplement the official Library budget by providing funds for museum passes, helping to pay for the Summer Reading Program, and providing various other programs or purchases as needs arise. We raise the funds with which to do this, and are a 501(c)(3) organization. We work hard and have fun
2020 Spring Book Drop and Book Sale
BOOK DROPS on February 29, March 28, April 25 at 4 Main Street from 9am-noon.
BOOK & BAKE SALE on May 2nd from 9am – 4pm at 4 Main Street. On sale will be thousands of hardbacks and paperbacks including fiction, non-fiction, mystery, and a large variety of children’s books. Also for sale will be DVDs, CDs and audio books.
When do Friends Meet?
- The Friends meet at the Library on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm.
- No meeting in July, August and December.
- For more information, contact Chairperson Dona Eaton 673-7526. or Library Director Pat Leonard in person or at 673-3330.
How can you join?
- Attend a meeting.
- Stop by the Library and pick up a brochure. Join annually as a Member ($10), a Patron ($25), or a Business ($25). Or donate $100 once for a lifetime membership.
- Call Chairperson Dona Eaton 673-7526.
Minutes of the FBPL - click here