Household Hazardous Waste Collection

-A A +A

Nashua Regional Planning Commission (NRPC) collects household hazardous waste in Nashua and Milford throughout the year.  For collection dates, locations and directions, click here.

What To Bring to the hazardous waste collection.

For more information: contact the

  • NRPC at (603) 886-0366, or
  • City of Nashua Public Works, Solid Waste Department at (603) 589-3410