- To support the Planning Board in its duties and serve as the day to day contact for the public
- To develop and fairly administer regulatory processes that apply to the development of Brookline through subdivisions and site plans
- To provide assistance for special projects, economic development and land use.
The Department has the responsibility to:
- Maintain and administer the approval process for development and/or subdivision of land; align with the Vision of Brookline
- Maintain all Land Use Zoning Ordinances, Non-Residential Site Plan & Subdivision Regulations
- Update and implement the Town's Master Plan
- Provide technical assistance and written recommendations to other Town Departments and Boards.
|Valérie Rearick||Town Planner||673-8855 ext. 215|
(603) 673-8855 ext. 215
1 Main Street
P.O. Box 360Brookline, NH 03033