IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Emergency Management is responsible for the preparation and coordination of local, state and federal resources during a town-wide all hazards emergency situation involving all local Emergency Services for an extended time.
BROOKLINE CERT, Community Emergency Response Team is an all Volunteer group whose members are trained in emergency procedures to enable them to assist the local Emergency Services during an emergency and through the recovery stage of the event.
The EOC (Emergency Operation Center) is located at the Safety Complex to provide radio, computer, and phone support in conjunction with the State EOC for allocation of resources, equipment and personnel during an emergency situation.
Lee Duval Director
EOC (Emergency Operations Center)
Phone: 603-673-2157 or 603-673-1742.
News & Announcements
- Job Posting - Custodian for Safety Complex and Brusch Hall
- Three Residents Needed for Melendy Pond Evaluation Committee
- Drug Take Back Opportunity - Sat., April 29th from 10-2 at the Safety Complex
- Sponsor an American Flag on Brookline's Main Streets
- Town Clean Up Week - How You Can Help (April 22-30)