The Selectboard chartered Brookline's Economic Development Committee ("EDC") to "promote balanced, long-term economic development, which reflects and enhances the character of the community." The EDC meets at least monthly as it works to complete research and develop materials that will support both existing and potential future businesses in Brookline. If you are interested in learning more about the EDC, please contact any of its members listed below for more information.
- Benefits of ERZs
- Brochure "Great Home for Business"
- Brookline Business Directory
- Commercial/Industrial District - Zoning Map
- ERZ Info/Form for Businesses
- ERZ Map - Central
- ERZ Map - North
- ERZ Map - South
- Information for New Businesses
- Master Plan - Economic Development Chapter
- Route 13 Traffic Counts
Phone and Email:
Valerie Rearick (Town Planner):
Tad Putney (Town Administrator):