IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- July 4th Parade Details - and Volunteers Needed
- Job Openings - Grove (Town Beach): click for more details
- 4th of July Parade - Join the Marching Band
- Andres Grand Opening Celebration at Big Bear Lodge - Sat., July 9th from Noon - 10pm
- Employment Opportunity - Full-Time Police Officer (Application deadline is June 30th)