IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Request for Bids - IT Services
- Living Nativity at Brookline Chapel - Sat., Dec. 6th from 5-8pm
- Christmas Tree Lighting - Sunday, Dec. 7th at 4:30pm (Town Hall Lawn)
- Toy Drive Drop-Off: Dec. 7th thru 13th - sponsored by Lions and Fire Dept. (click for more details)
- General Election Results 11/04/2014