IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Vegetable Seed Starting Class - March 18th (7pm) at Community Church
- Info on Annual Town/School District Meeting Dates - click here for details
- The 2013 Annual Town Reports are now available at the Town Hall and at the blue link below
- Positions Available - Planning Board
- Preliminary 2014 Town Budget Information Available Here