IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Town Clean-Up Week: April 25 thru May 3
- Job Posting: Full-Time Fire Chief - Application Deadline is Friday, May 1st
- 3rd Annual PTO Silent Auction Moved to Big Bear Lodge - Sat., May 16th from 7-10pm
- Same Day Burn Permits Now Available On Line - click for details
- Vacancies/Opportunities to Serve Brookline