IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Town Soliciting Sealed Bids for 2000 Crown Victoria - click for details
- Rabies Clinic - Sat. April 26th from 9am to Noon
- Drug Take Back Program - Sat. April 26th from 10-2 at Safety Complex
- H-B Rotary Club Celebration of Peace - Sun. April 27th from 2:30-4:30 at Lawrence Barn
- Donations Sought for Sign Dedicating Baseball Field to Curt Jensen