IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Friends of the Library Book and Bake Sale - Sat., October 25th from 9-4 at Brusch Hall
- Register to Vote - Saturday, October 25th from 11-11:30 am at the Town Hall
- Pipeline Coalition Meeting - Mon. Oct. 27th at 10am: North Reading Town Hall
- Trick or Treating from 6-8pm on Friday, October 31st
- OPEN POSITION - Overseer of Town Welfare