IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Chili-Soup-Chowder COOK-OFF - Sunday, Feb. 21st from 12-3pm
- Consultant Report - Implications of Dissolving the COOP
- Supervisors of the Voter Checklist Session - Sat., Feb. 27 from 11:00-11:30 at the Town Hall
- Volunteer Needed to Assist Energy Committee in Promoting Solar Installations in Brookline and Hollis
- OPEN POSITION - Commissioner at Nashua Regional Planning Commission - One Brookline Residents Needed