IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Supervisors of the Checklist Session - Tues., Jan. 24th from 7:00-7:30pm
- Supervisors of the Checklist Session - Sat., January 28th from 11:00-11:30am
- Filing period for Town offices Jan 25-Feb 3rd @ 5pm
- 2017 Budget Hearing Packets Now Available
- Brookline Receives Approval for $580,000 in Funding for Two Pedestrian Bridges and a Sidewalk