IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Drug Take Back Program - Sat. April 26th from 10-2 at Safety Complex
- Help Needed with Roadside Trash Pick-up - click for details
- 2014 Grove Membership Form and Swim Lesson Info Now Available - click here
- Rabies Clinic - Sat. April 26th from 9am to Noon
- Donations Sought for Sign Dedicating Baseball Field to Curt Jensen