IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Chili/Chowder/Soup Cook-Off - Sat., Feb 21st from 12-3 at the Brookline Event Center
- Supervisors of the Checklist - Upcoming Sessions on Feb. 14th and 28th
- Ice Fishing Derby - Sunday, February 15th from 6am to 2 pm
- Information on sand and/or salt available to residents
- Reminder - Prohibition Against Plowing/Blowing/Shoveling Snow into Roadways