IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Kinder Morgan Gas Pipeline Information Session - Thursday, Dec. 3rd from 6-10pm at Hampshire Hills (50 Emerson Road, Milford)
- Living Nativity - Sunday, Dec. 6th from 4:30-6:30 at Brookline Chapel
- Open Position: Town Treasurer - click for details
- Pizza Boxes May Now Be Recycled at the Transfer Station
- Annual Town/School Meeting Dates Set