IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Map of Gas Pipeline Alternatives from Beaver Brook Engineering Study
- JOB FAIR - Thursday, August 14th from 10am-1pm at Milford Town Hall - click for more details
- OPEN POSITION - Town Treasurer (click for details)
- Public Hearing - Monday, July 21st at CSDA (7pm) regarding alternative gas pipeline routes
- Grove Swim Lesson Information - click for details