IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Scoping Session for Public Input on Proposed Gas Pipeline - Thursday, July 30th beginning at 6:30pm - Milford Town Hall
- Red Cross Offering In-Home Smoke Alarm Installation - click for details
- Supervisors of the Checklist Session - August 12th
- Please Ensure Your Home Is Well Marked for Emergency Responders
- Copy of Kinder Morgan's June 10th Gas Pipeline Presentation in Brookline