IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- 6-Week Karate Program/Fundraiser (click for details)
- OPEN POSITION: Overseer of Town Welfare
- Separation of Steel Cans and Plastic Required at Transfer Station Starting Tuesday, Sept. 16th
- Library Class on Canning - Tuesday, Sept. 23rd at 6:30pm (at the Fire Station)
- Drug Take Back Program - Sat., Sept. 27th from 10am to 2pm at the Safety Complex