IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- The Egg Hunt is On! - Sat., March 28th - 10:00AM at CSDA
- Edible Book Contest - Tuesday, March 31st beginning at 6pm at the Brookline Public Library
- Documentary on Rx/Opiate Addiction - Wed., April 1st at 6:30PM (The Amato Center in Milford)
- Hidden Treasures Weekend - Fresh Pond Ice House: Sat., May 16th from 10am-3pm at the Historical Society
- Results: 2015 Town Meeting Warrant Articles