IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Household Hazardous Waste - Sat., Oct. 4th from 8-12 at Nashua Public Works Garage
- Electronics Day at Transfer Station - Sat., October 11th from 9-3
- State Rep. Forum - Tuesday, Oct. 7th at the Safety Complex (7pm)
- 6-Week Karate Program/Fundraiser (click for details)
- Reminder: RSA 265:33 requires all vehicles to completely pull over and stop for any Emergency Vehicles