IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Red Cross Overnight Shelter Now Open at Nashua High School North (10 Chuck Druding Drive). Bring own bedding (cot provided). Pets accepted.
- Living Nativity at Brookline Chapel - Sat., Dec. 6th from 5-8pm
- Brookline Community Church Christmas Faire - Sat., Dec. 6th from 1-9pm
- Pipeline Coalition Meeting - Sat., Dec. 13th from 9-Noon At Mason Elementary School
- Breakfast with Santa - Sat., Dec. 13th at the Community Church