IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Town Hall Closing at Noon on Friday, December 19th
- Last Chance to Register to Vote for Special COOP Meeting on Apportionment - Friday, January 2, 2015 from 7:00-7:30PM in the Town Hall
- Important Briefing on Apportionment for Special COOP Meeting - Wed., January 7th at CSDA (7pm)
- Special COOP Meeting on Apportionment - Monday, Jan. 12, 2015 at High School (7pm)
- Reminder - Prohibition Against Plowing/Blowing/Shoveling Snow into Roadways