IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a Municipal, non-profit Service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The Staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 Ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
News & Announcements
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal - Sat. Nov. 1st at the Nashua Public Works Garage (8am-Noon)
- Gas Pipeline "Open House" - Tuesday, Nov. 18th from 6-8pm at the High School
- OPEN POSITION - Overseer of Town Welfare
- Lee Duval Announced as Next Ambulance & Emergency Management Director
- Wild Game Supper - Saturday, Nov. 8th at 6pm