IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- CORRECTED TIME: Legion Memorial Day Ceremony - Monday, May 25th at 9:30am on Town Hall Lawn
- 1st issue of 2015 Tax bills mailed!
- Kinder Morgan Gas Pipeline Presentation/Q&A - Wednesday, June 10th (7pm) at CSDA Cafeteria
- Special Elm Trees Available for Purchase
- Food Pantry - Closed on Saturday, May 23rd - Memorial Day Weekend