IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY,
If you need assistance of a non-emergency nature,
Brookline Ambulance Service is a municipal, non-profit service providing treatment and emergency transport for the Towns of Brookline and Mason, NH. The staff includes a paid Director and paid Daytime Paramedic plus 20 Volunteer Attendants at the Paramedic, Advanced EMT and EMT skill levels.
We currently have two Type 1 ambulances equipped to the ALS level and licensed by the State of New Hampshire Bureau of EMS. Our Medical Resource Hospital is St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. We transport to eight area Hospitals based upon patient choice or severity of the patient and need for specialized care.
Lee Duval - Director
News & Announcements
- Blueberry Bash - Sat. July 30th from 1-3pm on Town Hall Lawn
- Selectboard Applies for Economic Revitalization Zone Designations Along Route 13
- Job Openings - Grove (Town Beach): click for more details
- Grove Membership and Swim Lesson Information
- Information on NHDOT Project to Improve Safety at Route 13/130 Intersection