COOP Annual Meeting: March 13th at High School (7pm)
All Day Voting: March 14th at CSDA (7am to 7:30pm)
Town Meeting: March 15th at CSDA (7pm)
Welcome to the website for the Town of Brookline, NH. Our site has been developed to make it easy for residents, business owners, and visitors to access town-related information. It includes a significant amount of information we hope you find helpful. Information on Brookline’s history, including many pictures, is also included.
We welcome suggestions for additional information or website design features and encourage you to offer suggestions via the “Submit a Suggestion” option.
The Town is pleased to provide both live and on-demand viewing of meetings of the Selectboard and other town boards and commissions via the Town Hall Streams link. For on-demand viewing of other programs available on Brookline's Public Access Channel, please click here.
- Winter Festival Schedule of 20(!!!) Events Announced for the Weekend of Feb 17th-19th
- BOOK DROP at ANNEX Feb 25 from 9-noon
- Selectboard Adopts 2017 Sidewalk & Trail Development Plan
- Brookline Receives Approval for $580,000 in Funding for Two Pedestrian Bridges and a Sidewalk
- Brookline Ice Fishing Derby - Sunday, February 19th beginning at 6am